Terms and Conditions of Service
Updated 5th October 2023
These Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Terms”) are a contract between the recipient of services (“User”, “you” or “your” as the context requires) and Trailblazer Games Pte. Ltd., a Singapore incorporated company (“Trailblazer Games”, “we”, “us” or “our” as the context requires). The Terms govern your access to and use of the websites at https://eternaldragons.com and https://trailblazer.games (collectively, the “Sites”) and any other software, mobile applications, tools, features, or functionalities provided on or in connection with our services (collectively, the “Services”). Collectively, our Sites and mobile applications launched by us are referred to in these Terms as the “Platform”.
Your use of the Platform and/or Services is governed by the version of the Terms in effect on the date of use. We may make changes to the Terms from time to time without prior notice. If we do this, we will post the changed provisions on the Platform, and the revised Terms shall be effective at such time. It is your sole responsibility to review the Terms from time to time to view such changes and to ensure that you understand the Terms that apply when you access or use the Services. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will use reasonable efforts to provide notice of such changes, such as by providing notice through the Service, the Platform, and through other communications. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Services or the Platform after we have made any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
Some Services described in these Terms or on the Platform may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all Users. As our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion and without liability to you as a result.
The following words in these Terms are defined below:
- 1.1 “Affiliate” means any entity that is directly or indirectly controlled by Trailblazer Games or by any of its parent companies.
- 1.2 “Content” means content such as text, files, documents, graphics, images, designs, music, software, audio and video.
- 1.3 “Digital Asset” means any digital representation of value based on, or built on top of, a cryptographic protocol of a computer network, including digital tokens that may be referred to as “cryptocurrency”, “digital payment token” or “virtual currency”.
- 1.4 “NFT” means a non-fungible token or similar digital item implemented on a blockchain (such as the Ethereum blockchain), which uses smart contracts to link to or otherwise be associated with certain Content or data.
- 1.5 “NFT Content” refers to Content relating to or comprising an NFT.
- 1.6 "On-Chain Asset” means Digital Assets native to the Platform.
- 1.7 “User”, “you”, and “your” means you as the user of the Services. If you use the Services on behalf of a company or other entity then “you” includes you and that entity, and you represent and warrant that (i) you are an authorised representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and (ii) you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf.
- 1.8 "Virtual Item” means in-game items such as (but not limited to) off-chain Eternium, Diamonds, Energy and Game Units.
- 1.9 “Wallet” refers to any relevant and compatible Digital Asset wallet or address.
2. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, then you may not access or use the Services.
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND POLICIES
Your use of the specific Services may be subject to additional terms and policies as may be posted on the Platform from time to time.
Those additional terms and conditions, which are available with the relevant Services, then become part of your contract with us if you use those Services. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and any additional applicable terms we may provide for a specific Service, such additional terms shall control for that specific Service.
4. USER ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SERVICES
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services. If you are at least 13 years old but under 18 years old, you may only use the Services through a parent or guardian’s Trailblazer Games Account and with their approval or oversight. That Trailblazer Games Account holder is responsible for your actions using the Trailblazer Games Account. It is prohibited to use our Service if you are under 13 years old. You must not attempt to access or use the Services if you are not permitted to do so, whether by law or under these Terms. By using the Services, you affirm, represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these Terms, you meet all of the eligibility requirements, and your access and use of the Services shall not violate any applicable laws including those in your jurisdiction.
5. VIRTUAL ITEMS
- 5.1 Users may purchase Virtual Items through the Platform using real world money.
- 5.1.1 Users may only purchase Virtual Items through the Platform.
- 5.1.2 Users agree that all purchases of Virtual Items on the Platform are final and that there will be no refunds of any purchases once the purchase has been completed. For the purposes of this section, a purchase is completed when the applicable Virtual Items are credited to your Trailblazer Games Account. You accept full responsibility for all purchases made using your Trailblazer Games Account except where it can be proven to our satisfaction that the purchase(s) were made fraudulently.
- 5.1.3 Users acknowledge and agree that Virtual Items have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for any real-world money, goods or services from us or anyone else.
- 5.1.4 Trailblazer Games reserves sole and absolute discretion to determine the availability for sale and price of all Virtual Items.
- 5.2 Users do not own the Virtual Items they purchase. Users instead obtain a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable, royalty-free, limited and personal licence to use their Virtual Items on the Platform. This licence is revocable by us at any time without notice and with or without cause.
- 5.3 We may at our sole and absolute discretion reward Users with Virtual Items for various in-game actions (including, but not limited to, completing in-game challenges and promoting the Platform on social media outlets). Further details will be posted on the Platform.
6. ON-CHAIN ASSETS
- 6.1 On-Chain Assets (even if previously supported by the Platform) will no longer be made available or sold via the Platform or have any in-game utility or benefit unless otherwise specified in these Terms. Users will also not be able to earn rewards in relation to their On-Chain Assets.
- 6.2 Despite section bove, lawful holders of On-Chain Assets (“Holders”) shall have the following rights in respect of their On-Chain Assets:
(a) the right to exchange On-Chain Assets for Virtual Items subject to conditions which we may impose from time to time. Any conditions imposed by us will be posted on the Platform. We also reserve the right to amend and/or suspend the redemption program, any conditions imposed by us as well as the Virtual Items that may be redeemed;
(b) with regard to NFTs native to the Platform (“Platform NFT”), a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited and personal licence (the “NFT Licence”) to use, display or perform the NFT Content associated with the Platform NFT solely for the following purposes:
(i) personal and non-commercial use
(ii) sharing their ownership or interest in the Platform NFT, such as promoting or discussing it on social media
(iii) selling or disposing of the Platform NFT on third-party platforms, marketplaces or exchanges; and
(iv) as part of a third-party website that permits the inclusion, involvement, storage or participation of your Platform NFT.
- 6.3 The NFT Licence in this section only applies to lawful holders of Platform NFTs. If you sell, transfer gift or otherwise dispose of your Platform NFTs, your NFT Licence will immediately expire with respect to those Platform NFTs without any notice and you will no longer have any rights in relation to those Platform NFTs.
- 6.4 Under the NFT Licence, Holders agree and acknowledge that they will not do or attempt to do the following (“Prohibited Uses”) without Trailblazer Games’ express prior written permission in each case:
(a) make commercial use of Platform NFTs or the NFT Content;
(b) modify, distort, mutilate or perform any other modification to Platform NFTs or the NFT Content which may be prejudicial to Trailblazer Games’ brand and/or reputation;
(c) use Platform NFTs or the NFT Content to advertise, market or sell any third-party product or service;
(d) use Platform NFTs or the NFT Content in connection with images, videos or other forms of media that depict hatred, intolerance, violence, cruelty, terrorism or anything else that could reasonably be found to constitute hate speech or otherwise infringe upon the rights of others;
(e) incorporate Platform NFTs or the NFT Content in movies, videos, video games or any other forms of media for a commercial purpose, except to the limited extent that such use is expressly permitted by these Terms;
(f) sell, distribute for commercial gain or otherwise commercialise goods or services that include, contain or consist of Platform NFTs or the NFT Content;
(g) attempt to trademark, copyright or otherwise acquire additional intellectual property rights in or to Platform NFTs or the NFT Content;
(h) attempt to mint, tokenise or create an additional cryptographic token representing Platform NFTs or the NFT Content whether on or off of the Platform;
(i) falsify, misrepresent or conceal the authorship of Platform NFTs or the NFT Content;
(j) use Platform NFTs or the NFT Content to conduct or facilitate any type of fraud;
(k) acquire Platform NFTs or the NFT Content to conceal economic activity, launder money or finance terrorism; or
(l) use Platform NFTs or the NFT Content in any manner which in our sole discretion would be prejudicial to Trailblazer Games’ brand and/or reputation.
If you engage in any Prohibited Uses, you may lose all your rights under the NFT Licence at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that we may require you to return your Platform NFTs without refund and stop all use of the same if you engage in Prohibited Uses. We may also seek legal action against you in such a case.
- 6.5 We do not represent, warrant or undertake that we will buy back, redeem, burn or provide any other similar features in relation to On-Chain Assets or other Digital Assets. However, we may do any of the foregoing at our discretion. We are not required to warn any User or third party when we decide to exercise this right.
7. REFERRAL PROGRAM
- 7.1 Users may earn rewards by participating in our friend referral program (the “Program”). Interested Users (“Referrers”) may participate by obtaining a unique invite code through the Platform and inviting their friends (“Referees”) to create a Trailblazer Games Account using that invite code.
- 7.2 Referrers may be rewarded with Virtual Items (“Reward”) for each purchase made by a Referee on the Platform. The formula for calculating the Reward will be posted on the Platform.
- 7.3 We reserve the right to amend the formula for calculating Rewards at our sole and absolute discretion. We may also impose additional conditions for participation in Program as well as make changes to and/or suspend the Program at any time without prior notice. Any changes we make to the Program will be published on the Platform.
- 7.4 Trailblazer Games reserves the right to withhold and/or refuse to fulfil Rewards of any User who breaches these Terms. Such Users may also be barred from further participation in the Program.
8. EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
- 8.1 You must provide all equipment, connectivity, and software necessary to connect to the Service. You are solely responsible for any costs and expenses, including Internet connection or mobile fees, which you incur when accessing the Services.
- 8.2 Digital Assets including On-Chain Assets, are held in Wallets. Trailblazer Games does not operate, maintain control or have custody over any contents of your Wallet. We accept no responsibility for or liability to you in connection with your Wallet and make no representations or warranties regarding how the Service will operate with any specific Wallet. Any issues relating to your Wallet should be addressed to your Wallet provider. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your Wallet as a result of your Wallet being compromised.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 9.1 Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Service and all Content contained therein or made available through the Service, including without limitation the Trailblazer Games logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Trailblazer Games’ Content”), are the property of Trailblazer Games or our licensors, as applicable. The foregoing does not apply to your own Content that you legally post on the Platform. You may not use any Trailblazer Games’ Content to link to the Service without our express written permission. You may not use framing techniques, metatags or other ‘hidden text’ to enclose any Trailblazer Games’ Content without our express written consent.
- 9.2 Trailblazer Games and our licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all associated intellectual property rights therein. You acknowledge that the Service is protected by trademark, copyright and other laws. The appearance and style of the Platform constitutes the trademark of Trailblazer Games and licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without our express written permission. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Service. You also agree that you will not apply for, register, or otherwise use or attempt to use any of our trademarks anywhere in the world without our prior written consent.
- 9.3 It is Trailblazer Games’ policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the Trailblazer Games Account(s) Users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the intellectual property rights of Trailblazer Games or third parties.
- 9.4 Provided that you are eligible for use of the Services, and subject to your compliance with these Terms and applicable laws, you are granted a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable, royalty-free, limited and personal licence solely for your own use in connection with the Services.
- 9.5 Except for your own Content legally posted on the Platform, you may not republish Trailblazer Games’ Content on any internet, intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any other database or compilation. Any use of Trailblazer Games’ Content other than as specifically authorised herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the licence granted herein. Such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any licence to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This licence is revocable by us at any time without notice and with or without cause.
- 9.6 Where a third party owns the intellectual property, including but not limited to copyright, patents or trade secrets, associated with your Platform NFT (“Third Party IP”), you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) we may pass on additional restrictions based on our licence under the Third Party IP to you, which may affect your ability to use the Platform NFT or NFT Content; and
(b) to the extent that we inform you of such additional restrictions in writing, you will be responsible for complying with all such restrictions from the date that you receive the notice, and that failure to do so will be deemed a breach of your licence to use the Services and the NFT Licence.
10. user representations and warranties
- 10.1 You represent and warrant that you are knowledgeable and experienced in using the Platform.
- 10.2 You understand and agree that your holding, receipt and use of any Digital Asset, On-Chain Asset and/or Virtual Item arising from the Services:
(a) does not represent or constitute a loan or a contribution of capital to or other investment in Trailblazer Games or its Affiliates;
(b) does not provide you with any ownership interest, equity, security or right to or interest in the assets, rights, properties, revenues or profits of or voting rights whatsoever in Trailblazer Games or its Affiliates; and
(c) does not create, imply or entitle you to the benefits of any fiduciary or other agency relationship between Trailblazer Games, its Affiliates or any of its directors, officers, employees or agents.
(d) be deemed or treated as a debt or liability of any nature owed by the Company or any of its Affiliates to you or any other entity;
(e) be deemed or treated as any commodity or asset that any person is obliged to redeem or purchase; or
(f) be deemed or treated as any note, bond, warrant or other certificate that entitles you to repayment of the purchase price of or part thereof, any interest, dividend or any other kind of return on the purchase price or part thereof by the Company, its Affiliates or any other entity.
11. payments, fees and taxes
- 11.1 You are solely responsible for all costs incurred by you in using the Services and determining, collecting, reporting and paying all applicable Taxes. As used herein, “Tax” or “Taxes” refers to any and all federal, state, local, municipal and national taxes, duties, levies, tariffs and other governmental charges, including gross receipts, personal or corporate income, profits, sales, use, occupation, goods and services, value added, ad valorem, transfer, franchise, withholding, payroll, recapture, employment, excise and property taxes, together with all interest, penalties and additions imposed with respect to any such amounts.
- 11.2 All payments you make to Trailblazer Games under these Terms shall be made in full without any deduction or withholding (whether in respect of set-off, counter-claim, duties, Tax, bank transfer fees, charges or otherwise) unless a deduction or withholding is required by any applicable law, in which event you shall:
(a) ensure that the deduction or withholding does not exceed the minimum amount legally required;
(b) be liable to pay to us such additional amount that will result in the net amount received by us being equal to the amount which would have been received had no such deduction or withholding been made; and
(c) pay to the relevant Tax authority, within the period for payment permitted by any applicable law, the minimum amount of the deduction or withholding required by law.
- 11.3 Your purchase of Virtual Items may be subject to Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) or Value Added Tax (“VAT”), as applicable.
- 11.4 We reserve the right to report any activity occurring using the Services to relevant Tax authorities as required under applicable law. You are solely responsible for maintaining all relevant Tax records and complying with any reporting requirements you may have as related to our Services. You are further solely responsible for independently maintaining the accuracy of any record submitted to any Tax authority including any information derived from the Services.
- 11.5 We reserve the right to impose any fees, commissions, royalties, and other charges (collectively, the “Fees”) at our sole discretion at any time for your use of our Services.
- 11.6 We and/or other third-party platforms may charge Fees (on top of the sale price) for each sale of Virtual Items on the Platform. By buying Virtual Items on the Platform, you agree to pay all applicable Fees and you authorise Trailblazer Games to automatically deduct other Fees (including any third-party platform fee) directly from your payment.
- 11.7 All Fees are non-refundable except at the sole discretion of Trailblazer Games (for Fees within its control) or applicable third parties.
12. general rights
- 12.1 Monitoring and Investigations
We are not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or to review or edit any Content on the Platform. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable Users’ access to Services at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider it objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services.
- 12.2 System Maintenance
We may interrupt your access to the Services at our sole discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, updating, maintenance, malfunctioning equipment or repairing the Services.
13. prohibited activities
- 13.1 You agree not to do any of the following:
(a) use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Trailblazer Games’ name, any Trailblazer Games trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
(b) circumvent or attempt to circumvent any Fees owed to us;
(c) attempt to hack or hack our Services or any of our Users, or upload any computer viruses including worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, cancelbots, or any other similar software or programs which may damage the operation of another’s computer or property or interfere with the Services;
(d) attempt to access or search the Services or download Content from the Platform using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data-mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Trailblazer Games or other generally available third-party web browsers;
(e) use the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(f) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
(g) collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other Users without their express permission;
(h) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(i) violate any applicable law or regulation;
(j) use the Services for the purpose of concealing economic activity, laundering money, or financing terrorism;
(k) engage in deceptive or manipulative trading activities;
(l) use the Services to conduct financial activities subject to registration or licensing including, but not limited to, the creation and trading of securities, commodities, options, debt instruments or other financial instruments;
(m) use the Services by or on behalf of our competitor(s) for the purpose of interfering with the Services to obtain a competitive advantage;
(n) use the Services to post or transmit any unauthorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, or pornographic or is otherwise detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security;
(o) distribute spam to other Users; or
(p) encourage or enable any other person to do any of the foregoing.
- 13.2 If you become aware of any use of the Services in violation of any of the terms specified in this section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report it.
14. assumption of risk
You accept and acknowledge:
- 14.1 In respect of any On-Chain Assets that:
(a) On-Chain Assets and Digital Assets may have no intrinsic value, resale value and/or monetary value;
(b) you have done your research before you decide to interact with On-Chain Assets or any Digital Assets and are using the Services at your own risk;
(c) On-Chain Assets and Digital Assets exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on their supporting blockchain. Any transfer of title occurs on the decentralised ledger within such blockchain network. We do not guarantee that we can effect the transfer of title or right in any On-Chain Assets or other Digital Assets. Transactions in On-Chain Assets or other Digital Assets may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable. Transactions in On-Chain Assets or Digital Assets may be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that you initiated the transaction;
- 14.2 The Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Trailblazer Games will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Services, however caused.
- 14.3 Trailblazer Games will not be responsible for any risks to you from using the Services, which include, but are not limited to:
(a) non-recoverable and/or non-reversible transactions;
(b) fraud and/or fraudulent transactions;
(c) unauthorised third-party access such as malicious software, hacking, theft, attacks;
(d) hardware, software and/or internet connection failure;
(e) changes to the protocol or network of the underlying blockchain including changes in operating rules (“Forks”) which may affect the availability, value, functionality and/or name of On-Chain Assets or Digital Assets;
(f) regulatory changes which may adversely affect the use of On-Chain Assets or other Digital Assets;
(g) a lack of public interest in the Services; or
(h) changes affecting, or decisions taken by, third-party platforms which may support or perform transactions with respect to On-Chain Assets or other Digital Assets.
14.4 We are not providing any financial, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. Nothing from our Services, including any Content on the Platform, should be construed as financial, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. If you are in doubt, please obtain independent professional advice from persons licensed and qualified in the area for which such advice would be appropriate.
15. links to third party websites or content
- 15.1 The Services may allow you to access third-party websites or third-party Content. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the Content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or Content.
- 15.2 References to any other products, services, Content, processes or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise on the Service does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Trailblazer Games.
- 16.1 Your use of the Services is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services provided, including Virtual Items, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. Trailblazer Games (and its service providers) make no representation or warranty:
(a) that the Services will meet your requirements;
(b) that the Services will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) that the Services or Trailblazer Games’ Content are lawful, accurate, complete, reliable, safe, error-free, free of other viruses or other harmful components;
(d) as to the value, fairness of price or value of use of Virtual Items; or
(e) of title, origin, non-infringement, functionality, merchantability, usage, security, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose, workmanship or technical quality of Virtual Items.
- 16.2 Trailblazer Games disclaims all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, as to the Service and Trailblazer Games’ Content.
- 16.3 We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss in relation to your use of Services, Virtual Items, or your disclosure of Content online, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from:
(a) user error such as forgotten passwords, incorrectly constructed transactions, or mistyped addresses;
(b) compromised or hacked accounts;
(c) server failure or data loss;
(d) corrupted files;
(e) unauthorised access to applications; or
(f) any unauthorised third-party activities or breaches of security, including the use of viruses, phishing, bruteforcing or other means of attack against the Services.
- 16.4 Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in contracts with consumers, so the above exclusion may not fully apply to you.
- 16.5 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability of either party for fraud, violation of laws, or any other activity that cannot be limited or excluded by legitimate means.
17. limitation of liability
- 17.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Trailblazer Games, nor its service providers involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Services will be liable for: any incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, or damages for lost profits, lost revenues, lost savings, lost business opportunity, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute services of any kind arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Trailblazer Games or its service providers has been informed of, or could foresee, the possibility of such damage.
- 17.2 To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Trailblazer Games nor its service providers will be liable for any damages to your computer system, mobile device or data from the use of the Service and any third-party sites.
- 17.3 To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Trailblazer Games’ total liability, arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from your use of or inability to use the Services, exceed the amounts you have paid or are payable by you to Trailblazer Games for use of the Services, or one hundred US Dollars (USD 100) if you have not had any payment obligations to Trailblazer Games, as applicable.
- 17.4 The exclusions and limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Trailblazer Games and you.
- 18.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trailblazer Games, and our respective past, present and future Affiliates, employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against all actual or alleged third-party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to:
(a) your use or misuse of the Services;
(b) your violation of these Terms;
(c) your use and/or disposal of Virtual Items or On-Chain Assets;
(d) your negligence or willful misconduct; or
(e) your violation of the rights of a third party or of applicable law.
- 18.2 You agree to promptly notify us of any Claims and cooperate with us in defending such Claims. You further agree that Trailblazer Games shall have control of the defence or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in any written agreement between you and Trailblazer Games.
19. no conflict with local law
The laws of some jurisdictions may limit or not permit certain provisions of this agreement, such as indemnification, the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation of liability. In such a case, such provisions will apply only to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of such jurisdictions. Also, you may have additional legal rights in your jurisdiction, and nothing in these Terms will prejudice such rights that you may have as a consumer of the Services under such applicable law.
20. suspension and termination
- 20.1 We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time in connection with any transaction as required by applicable law, any governmental authority, or if we in our sole and reasonable discretion determine you are violating these Terms or the terms of any third-party service provider. Such suspension or termination shall not be construed as a breach of these Terms by Trailblazer Games. In accordance with our anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, anti-fraud, and other compliance policies and practices, we may impose reasonable limitations and controls on the ability of you or any beneficiary to utilise the Services. Such limitations may include where good cause exists, rejecting transaction requests, freezing funds, or otherwise restricting you from using the Services. We also reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement authorities and disclose any information in our possession or from our Services that we deem necessary to meet any applicable laws, regulations or legal processes.
- 20.2 You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event that we suspend or terminate your access to the Services, and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to us.
- 20.3 Upon any termination of these Terms, all sections which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding such termination. Termination will not limit any of our other rights or remedies at law or in equity.
21. governing law
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of laws of Singapore or any other jurisdiction.
22. dispute resolution
- 22.1 Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes
You and Trailblazer Games each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Services (collectively, “Disputes”) shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this provision. The seat of arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The language of arbitration shall be English. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county where you live, unless we both agree to a different location, but will be conducted remotely to the extent permitted by the SIAC Rules. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability and scope of this arbitration agreement. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms.
- 22.2 Exceptions
As limited exceptions to section 22.1 above:
(a) You and Trailblazer Games both may seek to resolve a Dispute in a small claims court if it qualifies, provided the claims remain only in such court; and
(b) You and Trailblazer Games each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent (or enjoin) the infringement or misappropriation of our intellectual property rights.
- 22.3 Good faith resolution
You and Trailblazer Games agree to resolve disputes in good faith prior to either party initiating an arbitration, small claims court proceeding or equitable relief for intellectual property infringement. If the parties do not reach agreement to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days after initiation of this dispute resolution process, either party may commence arbitration, file an action in small claims court, or file a claim for injunctive or equitable relief in a court of proper jurisdiction for matters relating to intellectual property infringement, if the claims qualify.
- 22.4 Arbitration Costs
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the SIAC Rules, and we will not seek to recover the administration and arbitrator fees we are responsible for paying, unless the arbitrator finds your Dispute frivolous. If you prevail in arbitration you may be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to the extent provided under applicable law.
- 22.5 Class Action Waiver
You and Trailblazer Games each waive the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding. Further, if the parties’ Dispute is resolved through arbitration, the arbitrator may not consolidate another person’s claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding, without the written permission of all parties involved.
23. general terms
- 23.1 Our right to block access
We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, to block access to the Services from certain IP addresses and unique device identifiers.
- 23.2 Entire Agreement
These Terms govern the Services and Platform as provided by Trailblazer Games and constitutes the sole, entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Traiblazer Games and you regarding the Services and Platform. In particular, these Terms supersede and replace all prior oral or written terms, agreements and/or understandings (“Prior Terms”) between you and Eternal Dragons Operations Ltd., a BVI incorporated company which served as the previous provider of the Services and Platform. All Prior Terms shall further cease to apply to the Services and Platform.
- 23.3 Assignability
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. Trailblazer Games may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- 23.4 No Waiver
No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- 23.5 Severability
If an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction decides that any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable part will be severed from the Terms while the remaining parts of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- 23.6 Notices and communications
By using our Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us (including email, Platform messages, or other types of messages).
Any notices or other communications provided by Trailblazer Games under these Terms will be given:
(a) via email; or
(b) by posting to the Platform.
Communication made by email will constitute written notice for the purposes of these Terms when the email is opened and receipt acknowledged (including by way of a mail delivery report or system record confirming receipt by the other party) except where the time of dispatch is not between 09:00am and 5:00pm on a day on which business is generally carried on in the place to which such notice is sent, in which case the notice will be deemed to have been received at the commencement of business on the next such day in that place.
- 23.7 Waiver of Rights
Trailblazer Games’ failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Trailblazer Games. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
- 23.8 Force Majeure
Trailblazer Games shall not be liable for any action, omission, duty or obligation due to any occurrence that is beyond our control, including:
(a) any future laws or regulations;
(b) any act of God or war;
(d) any epidemic or pandemic;
(e) hacking or other attack on the Services;
(f) the unavailability, disruption or malfunction of any network or blockchains;
(g) the unavailability, disruption or malfunction of the Internet; or
(h) any unavailability, disruption or malfunction of any system, software, network or infrastructure necessary for the Services to function.
We welcome feedback and suggestions for our Services. You agree that any feedback provided to us can be used at our discretion in any manner, without notice and without compensation to you.
25. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact Trailblazer Games at email@example.com.
ADDENDUM - TOURNAMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Addendum sets out the additional terms and conditions applicable to tournaments, leagues or other contests (each, a “Tournament”) created, managed and/or hosted by Trailblazer Games Pte. Ltd., a Singapore incorporated company (“Trailblazer Games”, “we”, “us” or “our” as the context requires) from time to time. A player’s (“Player”, “you” or “your” as the context requires) participation in a Tournament constitutes a use of our Services, which is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Terms”) https://trailblazer.games/terms-of-service. The Terms and this Addendum together form part of a single agreement between you and us.By registering for, entering and/or participating in a Tournament, you agree that you have read, understand and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and this Addendum. We may make changes to this Addendum from time to time without prior notice. If we do this, we will post the changed provisions on the and the revised Addendum shall be effective at such time. You understand and agree that your entry into or continued participation in a Tournament after we have made any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. We reserve the right at any time to amend or publish additional rules that apply to your entry into and/or participation in any Tournament. If you do not agree with any such modification or additional terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your participation in the Tournament.Unless otherwise defined, capitalized terms used in this Addendum shall have the same meanings given to them in the Terms. In the event of a conflict between this Addendum and the Terms, this Addendum shall control in relation to any Tournament.
1. agreement to terms
By registering for, entering and/or participating in a Tournament, you agree to be bound by this Addendum. If you do not agree to be bound by this Addendum, you may not enter and/or participate in the Tournament.
2. tournament specific terms
Your participation in a Tournament will be subject to the specific terms and conditions of the Tournament as set out in the relevant Schedule(s) to this Addendum, which may include provisions relating to player eligibility, registration, gameplay and prizing. You acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand and agree to comply with the applicable terms and conditions of each Tournament that you participate in.
3. general tournament terms
- 3.1 Player eligibility and account
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in a Tournament. If you are at least 13 years old but under 18 years old, you may only use the Services through a parent or guardian’s account and with their approval or oversight. That account holder is responsible for your actions using the account. It is prohibited to use our Service if you are under 13 years old. You must not attempt to access or use the Services if you are not permitted to do so, whether by law or under these Terms. By using the Services, you affirm, represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these Terms, you meet all of the eligibility requirements and your access and use of the Services shall not violate any applicable laws including those in your jurisdiction.
You must be a registered Player to participate in any Tournament. You agree that all information that you provide during or for the purposes of registration is true and correct and you will promptly notify us of any changes to such information.
You must have signed up for a Trailblazer Games Account through the Site and must register for a Tournament using your Trailblazer Games Account. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials secure and acknowledge that you are responsible for all use and activity carried out in relation to your player account under your Trailblazer Games Account. We take no responsibility for any third-party access to your player account.
Your player account is for your sole use only and must not be used by any third party. You shall not allow any third party to use your Trailblazer Games Account to access or use the Site to arrange, enter and/or participate in Tournaments or for any other purposes.
Players must be able and willing to provide necessary information to verify their identity, eligibility and registration for the Tournament, including a valid government-issued identification document and proof of residency. Players may be required to verify their identity at any time at our sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to joining a video call or providing a video feed of their game or person during a live match. Failure to provide requested information within the time frame requested by us or comply with a reasonable request by us for player verification purposes may result in disqualification from the Tournament and/or other penalties including retroactive vacating of games, matches, records or rewards or forfeiture of any prizes, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Any Player who provides false information about their identity may be subject to immediate disqualification from a Tournament.
Your player account may be associated with a display name and profile picture that may be visible to other Players. When you choose a display name, profile picture or otherwise create a label or image that can be seen by other Players or users of the Services (each, a “Player Identifier”), you must abide by our guidelines as well as the rules of common courtesy and decency. You agree to abide by our policy and guidelines on Player Identifiers as published on All Player Identifiers may be reviewed by us. If we find a Player Identifier to be offensive or improper or believe a Player Identifier is or may be illegal, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, refuse to grant you the Player Identifier, change or remove the Player Identifier and/or suspend or terminate your player account.
You agree and accept as a condition of your participation in any Tournament that we may stream and/or record, whether live or with delay, any and all of your matches and gameplay in any Tournament on any media channel of our choice (e.g. our official Twitch channel).
Your participation in any Tournament and entitlement to any reward shall be conditional on the payment of all participation fees, royalties or other payment due and owing to Trailblazer Games. In the event of any outstanding payment on your part, we may in our sole and absolute discretion suspend, limit or revoke your participation in any Tournament, forfeit any prizes awarded to you or withhold prizes until payment has been made.
- 3.2 Rules of Conduct
Players are to exhibit a high level of sportsmanship and etiquette with all other players at all times. Players that act in a deliberate manner to disrupt a Tournament or engage in any other conduct to the detriment of the competitive integrity of a Tournament may be disqualified and removed by unilateral action by us.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your participation in a Tournament is not in breach of any laws applicable to your participation, including the laws of the country in which you reside. You agree not to do any of the following:
(a) participate in any Tournament in breach of any law in the country where you reside or that you are subject to;
(b) interfere with any other Tournament player’s use of the Services, including any gameplay in any Tournament. This includes, without limitation, using vulgar, harassing or abusive language or spamming or flooding the chat or dialogue services;
(c) modify, reverse engineer, manipulate, attempt to extract or otherwise use any source code or other data from any Tournament, unless expressly authorized in writing by us or required by law;
(d) interfere with or disrupt any server or network which is used to host, support or provide a Tournament;
(e) create, use, transmit and/or distribute any program, software or modification that may cause damage to, interfere with or otherwise disrupt a Tournament, including but not limited to, any hacking or cracking of a Tournament website, uploading any computer viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware or any other corrupted files or software which may cause damage to a Tournament;
(f) impersonate another person or imply that you are a representative or employee of Trailblazer Games or otherwise authorized or associated to speak on behalf of Trailblazer Games;
(g) make any attempt to collect, phish or otherwise obtain secure account information of other players, including personal information, account information, payment details or passwords;
(h) use or distribute to others any software programs, tools or modifications which would be considered to be game hacking, cheat or exploitation software or modifications or which is intended to provide an unauthorized and unfair advantage to a player;
(i) exploit any Tournament or any content appearing therein for commercial purposes without our prior consent;
(j) use any technique other than pure skill during a Tournament. Such techniques may include, but are not limited to, establishing multiple accounts, the use of program codes or commands or any adapted hardware or software to assist play, the impersonation of another player or account or deliberately losing games for the purpose of getting a competitive advantage;
(k) engage in any form of cheating or attempt to influence or manipulate a game or match so that the outcome is determined by anything other than its merits. Examples of cheating would include, but are not limited to, collusion, match-fixing or any other action to intentionally alter or attempt to alter, the results of any game or match;
(l) use language that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, unlawful or invasive of another’s privacy;
(m) engage in any act of racism, sexism, homophobia or any perceived act of bigotry, harassment or prejudice against any person involved in or associated with the Tournament;
(n) engage in any conduct that injures or may injure the business, reputation or goodwill of Trailblazer Games or its Affiliates;
(o) infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of Trailblazer Games or any third party;
(p) engage in gambling in any Tournament or use any of the Services for gambling or to otherwise participate in any games of chance; if you are aware that any Player or other user is soliciting participation in gambling, you will immediately notify us in writing;
(q) make any false, misleading or inaccurate statements; or
(r) encourage or enable any other person to do any of the foregoing.
Without prejudice to any of our other rights or remedies under the Terms or this Addendum, any violation of any of the above rules of conduct may be subject to penalties. In the event of any such violation, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, immediately expel and/or disqualify the offending Player from all current and future Tournaments or other events of Trailblazer Games or its Affiliates, forfeit or reclaim any prizes owed and/or retroactively vacate games, matches, records and rewards.
If you become aware of any participation in a Tournament or other use of our Services in violation of any of the terms in this Addendum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report it.
- 3.3 Breach sanctions
In order to preserve the integrity of the Tournaments and uphold a reputation for open and fair game competition, we shall have the right to monitor compliance with the Terms, investigate possible breaches of the Terms and impose sanctions for violations. If you are in breach of the Terms or any Tournament rules (including those set out at clause 5.2 above), we reserve the right to take various action against you, in our sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to: issuing you a warning, expelling or disqualifying you from a Tournament, withholding or forfeiting any or all prizes awarded to you, suspending, limiting or revoking your participation in any Tournament or access to certain or all of our Services or otherwise and terminating your limited licence to use our Services and all associated accounts. Our decision as to the appropriate disciplinary action shall be final and binding.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to participate in the Tournament, including but not limited to any participation fees or any expenses or costs related to the termination or disqualification.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate complaints registered against Players suspected of breaching the Terms or this Addendum. You agree to fully cooperate with any investigation by us. Any failure to cooperate with any investigation conducted by us relating to a violation of the Terms, Tournament rules or applicable laws is, by itself, a violation of the Terms. If we are informed about suspected breaches, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate suspected Players’ access to the Tournament and/or block their associated accounts immediately. However, under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, whatsoever, sustained by you as a result of the breach or otherwise unlawful activity of any person involved in a Tournament. You further agree that under no circumstances shall we be under any obligation to investigate or pursue any complaints made against any Player and no Player shall have the right to require us to take any other steps against any Player suspected of breach, cheating or any other form of fraud or violation of the Terms or this Addendum.
- 3.4 General Rights of Trailblazer Games
We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a Tournament at any time without prior notice and without the need to indicate the grounds.
If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Tournament is corrupted or affected or a Tournament is otherwise not capable of being conducted in our reasonable opinion, we reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament and/or determine the outcome of any Tournament or select the winner(s) from the Players participating in the Tournament prior to the implementation of the disruptive action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by us. In circumstances where we are not able to determine the outcome or a winner, the Tournament will automatically be deemed as cancelled. Our decision on all such matters shall be final and binding.
We hold all rights to apply, construct and interpret this Addendum and all rules relating to a Tournament and our decision in respect of such application, construction and interpretation shall be final and binding.
- 3.5 Collection and use of data
When you participate in any Tournament, you agree that we may collect and store data from your device or computer including information such as your IP address, device ID and information about your participation in the Tournament or other use of our Services. This may include details of your gameplay (e.g. live streams and/or recordings of your gameplay during the Tournament), use of the chat facilities, interactions with our system and statistical data about your performance in Tournaments. We may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display any of this statistical data which relates to your gameplay, which may include your scores, rankings on leaderboards and achievements.
Without prejudice to the generality of the disclaimers in the Terms, we will not be responsible or liable for any loss arising from or in connection with any person’s participation in any Tournament, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from:
- 4.1 telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or other technical, computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures or any other issues relating to gameplay experience;
- 4.2 any error that may occur in winner notification or other Tournament-related communications, the processing, review or tabulation of the results in any Tournament or the delivery or distribution of prizes; and
- 4.3 any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with any Tournament.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Trailblazer Games, its Affiliates, nor its service providers involved in creating, producing or delivering the Tournament will be liable for any incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including without limitation any damages for lost profits, lost revenues, lost savings, lost business opportunity, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption or computer damage or system failure) arising out of or in connection with this Addendum or participation in any Tournament, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory and whether or not Trailblazer Games or its service providers has been informed of or could foresee, the possibility of such damage.
- 6.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trailblazer Games and our respective past, present and future Affiliates, employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against all actual or alleged third-party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to any Tournament or this Addendum.
- 6.2 You agree to promptly notify us of any Claims and cooperate with us in defending such Claims. You further agree that Trailblazer Games shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in any written agreement between you and Trailblazer Games.
7. GOVERNING LAW
This Addendum and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of laws of Singapore or any other jurisdiction.
Players automatically participate in the League when they play Player vs. Player mode within the game. Each Player may only participate in each season of the League using their own Trailblazer Games Account. Multiple entries/accounts per season are prohibited. We reserve the right to exclude Players with multiple accounts from future participation in the League.
The League is a weekly competition where Players compete to accumulate points by playing against each other in Player vs. Player random opponent mode.
Each season of the League shall run for a period commencing on such start date and time and ending on such end date and time as specified on the relevant League page at https://www.eternaldragons.com/league/solo (the “League Game Period”). The League Game Period for each season includes the stated start and end dates and time. The relevant League page will indicate whether any particular League season is ongoing and active.
Players compete for the best score in the League and will be ranked according to their scores. The winning Player of each match will acquire trophies which add points towards their score, while the losing Player will have points deducted from their score. Players may enter any number of matches within the relevant League Game Period.
By participating in the League, an eligible Player will automatically have its score entered into the League ranking and ranked on the League leaderboard. The leaderboard will be made available for viewing on a suitable medium to be determined by us.
Players are responsible for ensuring network and system performance prior to their scheduled match times. If any Player disconnects during the match, that Player shall be automatically ruled as the loser of the match. Matches may not be paused or stopped for any reason after the match begins unless otherwise directed by us. Disrupted matches may be subject to penalties up to and including forfeiture of the match at our sole and absolute discretion.
Only the gameplay during the relevant League Game Period will be taken into account. In case of any discrepancy or dispute as to a Player’s score, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to determine the final scoring. We reserve the right to moderate the League ranking where deemed fair and appropriate by us, in our sole and absolute discretion, such as in cases where a Player is found to be in breach of the Terms, the Tournament terms or applicable laws, including but not limited to instances of cheating or other misconduct. Our decision on all scoring in the League shall be final and binding.
3. league rewards
Players who participate in the League may be entitled to rewards at the end of the relevant League season. The type of rewards available as well as the reward structure and mechanism will be determined by us at our sole and absolute discretion. We may also impose conditions that must be satisfied before a reward may be claimed. The available rewards, reward structure, mechanism and conditions as well as any amendments to the foregoing will be communicated to Players through a medium to be determined by us (e.g. by being posted on the Site).
Any applicable taxes (federal, state, provincial/territorial and local) and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
We reserve the right to verify Player identity and eligibility for rewards and/or participation in the League prior to declaring a winner and/or allocating or distributing any rewards. Under no circumstances does a Player’s score at the end of the relevant League season automatically entitle the Player to a reward.
1. entry conditions
The Tournament is a competition involving a series of knock-out matches where only the winning Player advances to the next round and the losing Player is eliminated from the competition. We reserve the right to hold any number of Tournaments from time to time.
Entry requirements for the Tournament shall be determined at our sole discretion.
Players must register for the Tournament using their Eternal Dragons Account. Each Player may only enter the Tournament once using their own Eternal Dragons Account. Multiple entries/accounts per Player are prohibited. We reserve the right to exclude Players with multiple accounts from participation in the Tournament.
The Tournament shall run for such period (the “TournamentGame Period”) as specified on the Tournament main page. The Tournament Game Period includes the stated start and end dates and time.
Matches will be scheduled by us and the Tournament schedule (as amended or updated from time to time) will be made available on the Tournament main page no later than thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled match starting time. We reserve the right to amend the Tournament schedule at any time for any reason.
Matches shall start at the time published on the Tournament schedule. Matches not started within ten (10) minutes of the stated start times may result in match forfeitures at our sole and absolute discretion. If any Player is more than three minutes (3) late to a match, the Player shall be automatically ruled as the loser of the match. Players are responsible for ensuring network and system performance prior to their scheduled match times. If any Player disconnects during the match, that Player shall be automatically ruled as the loser of the match.
Matches may not be paused or stopped for any reason after the match begins unless otherwise directed by us. Disrupted matches may be subject to penalties up to and including forfeiture of the match at our sole and absolute discretion. Matches may not be rescheduled except at our discretion.
The winning Player of each match shall be determined by a best of three format: the Player which wins the majority of games shall be the winner of the match. Only the winning Player will advance to the next round in the Tournament and increase in ranking. The losing Player will be eliminated from the Tournament upon defeat. Eliminated Players may play additional matches to determine their final ranking in the Tournament.
Only the gameplay during the Tournament Game Period will be taken into account. In case of any discrepancy or dispute as to a Player’s ranking, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to determine the final ranking and our decision on such ranking shall be final. We reserve the right to moderate the Tournament rankings where deemed fair and appropriate by us, in our sole and absolute discretion, such as in cases where a Player is found to be in breach of the Terms, the Tournament terms or applicable laws, including but not limited to instances of cheating or other misconduct. Our decision on all rankings in the Tournament shall be final and binding.
3. prize winnings
Players who participate in a Tournament may be entitled to rewards at the end of the relevant Tournament. The type of rewards available as well as the reward structure and mechanism will be determined by us at our sole and absolute discretion. We may also impose conditions that must be satisfied before a reward may be claimed. The available rewards, reward structure, mechanism and conditions as well as any amendments to the foregoing will be communicated to Players through a medium to be determined by us (e.g. by being posted on the Site).
Any taxes (federal, state, provincial/territorial and local) and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
We reserve the right to verify Player identity and eligibility for rewards and/or participation in the Tournament prior to declaring a winner and/or allocating or distributing any rewards. Under no circumstances does a Player’s ranking at the end of a Tournament automatically entitle the Player to a reward.